Category brief summary: 行业动态
Four requirements for the adaptability of agricultural machinery
Time of issue : 2020-08-20 09:12:58
The following are the four requirements for the adaptability of agricultural machinery:
1. The adaptability requirements of agricultural machinery to crops. The changes brought to farmers by agricultural mechanization are not just food crops. my country has a vast territory and abundant products. Based on the endowment of natural resources, many places have increased the demonstration and promotion of mechanized production of potatoes, oil crops, tea, and orchards, and actively guided the development of characteristic agricultural machinery. For example, the promotion and application of technologies such as direct seeding, ditching, transplanting, and harvesting of rapeseed machinery in the Yangtze River Basin has accelerated; fruit machinery has developed rapidly in major fruit producing areas such as Shaanxi, Jiangxi, Xinjiang and Yichang in Hubei, and the structure of agricultural machinery and equipment has been further optimized. Broaden the channels for farmers to increase their income.
2. The adaptability requirements of agricultural machinery to terrain blocks. These issues are easy to discuss in the vast plains, but troublesome in the hilly areas. There are differences between the south and the north of our country. Similarly, in the south, there are huge differences between provinces, between regions within a province, between counties and counties, and between towns and towns within a county. For example, in the south, most of them are mountainous and hilly areas. The fields are small, with large drops, scattered and scattered, and the soil structure is complex. If agricultural mechanization is promoted in these areas, some fields will not be as big as a large machine. How can you do mechanization? ?This requires the study of small agricultural machinery to solve the problem of agricultural mechanization in the development of farmland in some mountainous and hilly areas. To study and solve the problem of adaptability of agricultural machinery, it is necessary to promote agricultural mechanization according to different situations. Otherwise, only plain areas with better infrastructure can be promoted and used, while relatively difficult and remote areas cannot enjoy the benefits of agricultural mechanization. Agricultural machinery is not popular with peasant friends. The key is to see if it is practical. Practical agricultural machinery will naturally be favored by the masses. For example, the promotion of large-scale combine harvesters in plain areas will achieve obvious results, but in mountainous areas, no one will care. While emphasizing practicality, we should also pay attention to price. Farmers expect high quality and low price. Under the condition of the same quality and performance, whichever type of agricultural machinery is cheaper will be easier to popularize. Agricultural production methods are constantly improving, and farmers' demands for new types of agricultural machinery are constantly developing and changing. Only by continuously satisfying farmers' new demands for agricultural machinery can the development of agricultural machinery be full of vigor and vitality. Therefore, in the process of agricultural machinery promotion, It is also necessary to pay great attention to collecting information on farmers' demand for agricultural machinery, and establish an interactive exchange platform with agricultural machinery research institutions and production enterprises, strengthen information feedback between each other, develop more new types of agricultural machinery and tools suitable for agricultural production needs, and actively promote Agricultural machinery upgrades. In this way, the development level of agricultural mechanization has been continuously improved, and the demand for new agricultural machinery and tools has been guaranteed for the continuous advancement of agricultural modernization in depth.
3. The regional adaptability requirements of agricultural machinery. Due to the different natural conditions, economic conditions and technical conditions in different regions, the development of agricultural mechanization across the country shows obvious differences and levels. There are many northern plains, which are suitable for large and medium-sized ag
Seven "Tips" for Use and Maintenance of Agricultural Machinery
Time of issue : 2020-08-20 09:11:45
2. Smartly install rolling bearings. When installing the rolling bearing, hitting it directly with a hammer will easily deform the bearing and affect its service life. Now introduce a simple installation method: select a 600-watt light bulb and connect it to the power supply, and use it to heat the bearing to be installed. Quickly install the bearing on the shaft.
3. Repair the clutch pedal skillfully. After the horizontal lines of the clutch pedal are smoothed, the foot is easy to slip out when stepping on the pedal. Slippery in rainy days. If a rebar of appropriate length is welded on the top and the outside of the pedal, the plane of the rebar is 5 mm higher than the plane of the pedal, so that it will not slip during use.
4. Qiaozhi tires leak slowly. Take two tablespoons of talcum powder, pull out the valve core, exhaust the air in the inner tube, make a funnel with hard paper and insert it, and pour the talc powder into the inner tube. Then install the valve core to be inflated, and the talc powder is diffused in the tire and attached to the inner tire wall, which can block the leakage of small air holes.
5. Eliminate the dirt in the fine filter skillfully. The soil and dirt in the rotor-type oil filter are not easy to remove. If a layer of paper is pasted with butter on the inner wall of the rotor, the soil can be attached to the paper, and the paper can be removed during maintenance, and the soil can be completely removed.
6. Check for cracks in parts. Put the parts into kerosene, take them out after a period of time, wipe the surface dry and sprinkle a layer of white powder, then tap the parts lightly with a small hammer, if there are cracks, the kerosene immersed in the cracks will be removed from the cracks due to the vibration of the hammer. The cracks ooze out, and the cracks show up on the white powder.
7. Dismantle the old cylinder liner skillfully. Use the old old piston pin to install it on the old piston of the machine, install one or two old piston rings on the old piston, hook the old piston pin with a small steel bar with a diameter of 6.50 mm, and install the piston into the cylinder in reverse. When the piston ring exceeds the lower edge of the cylinder liner, it will automatically pop up and block the cylinder liner. At this time, the small steel bar is wound around the wooden stick, and then the stick is lifted to remove the missing sleeve. (Yang Yudong, Xu Hao)
How to Accurately Identify Agricultural Machinery Parts
Time of issue : 2020-08-20 09:10:40
Such as cracks, breaks, bending, twisting, corrosion, fatigue damage, etc. of parts, it can be visually
Ruiyi Food Technology
Company address：No. 1229, Fuyang Road, Longshan District, Liaoyuan City, Jilin Province
Copyright: Liaoyuan Ruiyi Grain Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. JI ICP 11003317号-1 by:300.cn